Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #98: Unique Books

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


April 11: Top Ten Of The Most Unique Books I've Read (topic originally done 4/14) Some variations: top ten unique sounding books on my TBR, top ten most unique books I've read in X genre, etc


I am not sure if I have actually read that many books that others will also think are unique. But to me, reading unique books means reading something unlike others. So I have picked ten books that I think are unique, whether it being the story itself, the way it is written, and/or the characters. I found these ten books to be unlike others that I have read.




1. The Raven Boys (The Raven Cycle #1) by Maggie Stiefvater
2. Illuminae (The Illuminae Files #1) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
3. Vicious (Vicious #1) by V.E. Schwab
4. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) by Laini Taylor
5. Grave Mercy (His Fair Assassin #1) by Robin LaFevers




7. One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
8. Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
9. Fortunately, the Milk by Neil Gaiman
10. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke

Have you read any of these books? Do you think they are unique? Tell me about unique books you've read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3