Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #101: Ten Books on my 2017 Fall TBR

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


September 19: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR List

I haven't been reading a lot lately, so I have a lot of books that should be on my Fall TBR List. Since there are so many books I really want to read, I have decided to pick the top ten books that I have bought this year to be on my Fall TBR List. I am really looking forward to reading these books and I do really hope I get the chance to read all ten of them this fall!

My Bookish Itinerary

1. Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist #1) by Renee Ahdieh
2. Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson
3. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab
4. Wonder Woman: Warbringer (DC Icons #1) by Leigh Bardugo
5. Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass #6) by Sarah J. Maas

My Bookish Itinerary

6. Hunted by Meagan Spooner
7. Caraval (Caraval #1) by Stephanie Garber
8. Wintersong (Wintersong #1) by S. Jae-Jones
10. Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard 

I am really looking forward to reading each of these books. Though I am not sure which one I should read first. Have you read any of these 2017 releases yet? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3