Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #102: Ten Books With Fall/Autumn Covers

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


October 10: Ten Books With Fall/Autumn Covers/Themes (If the cover screams fall to you, or the books give off a feeling of being Fallish) 

Living in Florida, I don't really get the chance to experience Fall/Autumn. At least not the way that I think Fall/Autumn really looks. To me, Autumn is when the leaves start to change colors on the trees, I think of the various shades of red, orange, yellow, and brown, the weather starts to cool off, and the leaves start to fall off the trees. But my Fall/Autumn, the leaves are still green, they are still on the trees, (I mean yeah there are a couple trees that might have leaves that change color and some leaves do start to fall), and it is still hot out. Yes, the weather has cooled off, instead of upper 90's, I am currently feeling upper 80's temperature wise, but I'd really like some light jacket weather. Which is another thing that makes me think of Fall.

Today I am going to share Ten Book Covers That Make Me Think of Fall/Autumn.

My Bookish Itinerary


1. Compulsion (The Heirs of Watson Island #1) by Martina Boone: I LOVE this cover so much. And because it is a golden shade, it definitely makes me think of Fall.

2. Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler: I haven't actually read this one yet, but it has been on my Kindle for a while and this cover makes me think of Fall every time I see it. They are wearing light jackets and there are fallen leaves on the cover.

3. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater: I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this story! And it takes place during Autumn, so it is definitely a Fall read.

4. The Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles #1) by Becky Wallace: This book is one of my absolute favorite reads. I couldn't put it down. The cover's background makes me think of a forest full of fallen golden leaves.

5. The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine


My Bookish Itinerary

6. Vengeance Road (Vengeance Road #1) by Erin Bowman: This book is so awesome. A must-read in my opinion!

7. Beastly Bones (Jackaby #2) by William Ritter: *hides* I still really need to read this series!

8. Sisters' Fate (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #3) by Jessica Spotswood

9. Shadow Spell (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy #2) by Nora Roberts 

10. Until Friday Night (The Field Party #1) by Abbi Glines: I haven't read this one yet either, but it is also on my Kindle. This cover makes me think of Fall because of Football.

Which books or book covers remind you of Fall/Autumn?

1 comment:

  1. These are great choices and definitely make me think of fall too! I still need to read Jackaby myself and that Nora Roberts trilogy! I have book 1.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3