Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #95: Ten Books on My Spring TBR

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


March 14: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
Hi everyone! I am very excited for spring. Though part of me does wish it was still winter. I live in Florida so I love the cooler weather in winter. 

I am very excited for these ten books I plan to read this spring!


1. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne - I have heard awesome things about this book. So I was very excited when I saw it at my library. I can't wait to read it!

2. My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - I saw this one at the library too and checked it out. I haven't read any Sophie Kinsella books yet, but I am really looking forward to reading this one!

3. The Last Thing You Said by Sara Biren - I have been looking forward to reading this one since I found out about it last year. It is one of my most anticipated debuts for this year, so I am super excited I was approved on NetGalley to read an e-galley of it!

4. Geekerella by Ashley Poston - I love fairy tale retellings! And the synopsis is perfect. I am so excited to read an e-galley of it!

5. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer - I am really looking forward to reading this one. I have heard great things. I am so thankful that I was approved to read an e-galley of it!


6. Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray - I haven't read any books by Claudia Gray yet (though I do own the Firebird trilogy). I have great things about this book. I love the cover and the synopsis. I am re- ally excited to read an e-galley of this one. 

7. Court of  Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas - I already have this one pre-ordered. I need to find out what happens next! 

8. A Darker Shades of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab - I have already read this one but I plan to reread it. (Since I loved it the first time around!)

9.  A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab - I actually planned to read this when it came out last year, but decided to put it off so I could read it and then just jump into the last one.

10. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab - I pre-ordered this one from Barnes and Noble so I could have a signed copy! I am so excited to finally get to read book 2 and book 3. I loved the first one and can't wait to find out what is going to happen. 

I am really excited to read all of these books this Spring. What books are on your spring TBR? Have you read the ones on mine? Tell me your thoughts! Happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3