Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
March 3: Top Ten Books You Would Classify As ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS from the past 3 years (you can extend it to 5 if you need to).
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be books that have been released in the past 3 years or just read in the last 3 years...so I am going to go with released. So here are my Top Ten Books that have become All Time Favorites that have been published since 2012. And I am cheating and showing the all the books I have read that are in favorite series. (And I know that I share these favorites a lot, but I really do love them all that much!)
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
5. The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
6. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
7. Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson
8. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
9. Winterspell by Claire Legrand
10. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
There are a lot of other books that I could have included on this list, I have been reading a lot of AMAZING books! Wish I could have included them all.
How about you? Tell me some of your recent favorite reads? Do you love these books too?