Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #64: Ten Books on My Fall TBR


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


September 22: Top Ten Books On My Fall TBR



1. Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles #3.5) by Marissa Meyer
2.  Spinning Starlight by R.C. Lewis
3. A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston
4. NEED by Joelle Charbonneau
5. The Trouble With Destiny by Lauren Morrill


6. Ice Like Fire (Snow Like Ashes #2) by Sara Raasch
7. The Young Elites (The Young Elites #1) by Marie Lu
8. The Rose Society (The Young Elites #2) by Marie Lu
9. Six of Crows (Six of Crows #1) by Leigh Bardugo
10. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer

I am really excited to be reading these books this fall. Which books are you planning to read too? Which one are you the most excited about? What else are you planning to read this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3