Gone With the Words & Love at First Page
I am so excited to be participating in this challenge! I LOVE reading Contemporary Romance!
Jess and Danielle are also having Monthly Topics for us to participate in! January's topic is:
Ten Most Anticipated Romances for First Half of 2016 (January-June)
- Call Me Maybe by Ellie Cahill
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
- Summer Days and Summer Nights: Twelve Love Stories edited by Stephanie Perkins
- Boys of Summer by Jessica Brody
- Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
- A Walk in the Sun by Michelle Zink
- The Last Time We Were Us by Leah Konen
- The Season of You & Me by Robin Constantine
- When We Collided by Emery Lord
- Summer of Sloane by Erin L. Schneider
Which Contemporary Romance books are you most anticipating for the first half of 2016?