Saturday, September 17, 2016

My Latest Binge #11: Stranger Things & The Remnant Chronicles

My Bookish Itinerary


I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 


My Latest Binge Watch:

Stranger Things

Airs on: Netflix

Currently Airing: Season 1

So, L and I binge watched Stranger Things last month. And it was awesome! We both really enjoyed watching the show. It is a great combination of creepy (yeah, yeah, I'm a scaredy cat), Science Fiction, Mystery, and Drama. The show completely captivated both of us from the beginning. We couldn't get enough. In fact we are both sad because we are out of new episodes to watch. I think we might even end up rewatching it again soon. If you haven't watched Stranger Things yet then you definitely need to fix that immediately. Seriously, go watch episode one now! You won't look at Christmas lights or Eggos the same way again.
It is a Netflix exclusive. So if you don't have Netflix, find someone you know that does. Family member, friend, friend of a friend. Have a Stranger Things watching party! Just probably don't watch with young children. (It isn't exactly a  child-friendly show).
We loved this show and can't wait to see what happens next.


My Latest Binge Read:

The Remnant Chronicles by Mary E. Pearson


I LOVED reading this trilogy. I was so excited for The Beauty of Darkness to be released because I put off reading the first two books so I wouldn't have to wait. I just figured this would be a trilogy that I would really enjoy reading. In a way, I am really happy I did wait. But I really loved all three books and I kind of wish I would have been loving them for the past couple of years and not just from reading them all in August. I am really happy that this trilogy was my August pick for A Series A Month Challenge (hosted by Danielle @ Love at First Page). I loved the story and the characters. I definitely think this is one that I will end up reading again and again. If you enjoy reading High Fantasy books, I highly recommend checking this trilogy out, if you haven't already! 


What have you been binge watching lately? Have you binge read any book series lately? Have you watched Stranger Things? Do you share my LOVE for The Remnant ChroniclesLet me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3