Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
October 11: All About Books You Read Because of Recommendation -- Ten Books I've Read Because Of Another Blogger (Or Book Person) or Ten Books I Read On Recommendation From People Outside Of This Community or you could talk about recommendations of books you read from other sources -- a magazine, a podcast, a "because you read this" algorithm.
For today's Top Ten Tuesday post, I am going to share Ten Books I Read Because of Other Book Bloggers. These are books that I bought and read simply because I heard other Book Bloggers talking about how much they love these books. I am so glad I heard about these books thanks to Bloggers on Twitter and their blogs because I am so happy I read them!
1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
2. The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
3. The Storyspinner by Becky Wallace
4. Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
5. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
6. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
7. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
8. Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
9. Whatever Life Throws At You by Julie Cross
10. Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson
What are some books that you read because someone else said they loved reading it?