Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday #100: Ten Books I've Put Down, Thinking I'll Come Back to Them...But Probably Won't

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


September 5: Ten Books I Struggled to Get Into But Ended Up Loving or Ten Books That Were A Chore To Get Through or Ten Books I've Most Recently Put Down (the theme is...books you had a hard time with...tweak it how ever you need)

Hi! For this week's Top Ten Tuesday, I will be sharing the 10 Books I've Put Down, Thinking I'll Come Back to Them...But Probably Won't. Some of these are books I started and just couldn't get past the beginning so I put them down and some are books that I did give a chance and just couldn't get past something that happened or something I thought was going to happen and decided to put down. Or I just simply lost interest and didn't go back to reading it. When I originally put these books down, I did have intentions to one day go back and read them, but I think most of these I probably won't.


1. The One & Only by Emily Griffin
2. Bright Smoke, Cold Fire by Rosamund Hodge
3. After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga, Peter Facinelli, and Rob DeFranco
4. Wild Hearts by Jessica Burkhart
5. Forever For a Year by B.T. Gottfred


6.  Devil and the Bluebird by Jennifer Mason-Black
7. Beyond the Red by Ava Jae
8. A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith 
9. Timekeeper by Tara Sim
10. Beauty by Robin McKinley

Okay, maybe there are a couple books on this list that I might give a second chance someday. Have you read any of these books? Did you like them? Are there any on my list that you think I should try reading again? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3