Saturday, December 28, 2013

Camilla, The Cupcake Fairy by Tim Bugbird



Title: Camilla the Cupcake Fairy
Author: Tim Bugbird
Illustrator: Lara Ede
Length: approx. 31 
pages
Publisher: make believe ideas ltd
Classification: Children's Books
Release Date: May 3, 2011
Source: Paperback
"Camilla the Cupcake Fairy" is excited to be given her very first wand, but her lack of experience leads to alarming results! However, with perseverance and the help of her friends she finally creates the tastiest ever cupcake topping! Simple, rhyming text and Lara Ede's beautiful, lively illustrations combine to create the exciting world of "Camilla the Cupcake Fairy." Young children will love reading about Camilla's adventures and using their imagination to enter her world of cupcakes, fairies and sparkles!




Cutie Pie's Thoughts:


I love this story. My favorite part is when she got the wand and when they made a really big cupcake with sprinkles and frosting.



Cutie Pie's Rating:


My Thoughts:

I went to my daughter's school for the book fair, and we came across this book. My daughters both like Fairies and love cupcakes, and by quickly glancing through the illustrations, I knew that it would be a good fit. I am so glad that I was right!

Camilla, The Cupcake Fairy written by Tim Bugbird


The story is about a little fairy named Camilla. Camilla gets a wand for her 5th birthday. The wand is used to put frosting on cupcakes. Camilla tries several times to put frosting on her cupcake, each time resulting in something that is not frosting.



I must say, I really LOVE the illustrations!

This is a book that we will read over and over again!

My Rating:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3