Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
April 7: Top Ten Characters You'd Like To Check In With (meaning, the book or series is over and you so just wish you could peek in on the "life" you imagine they are leading years down the line after the story ends).
This was a topic that I put a lot of thought into. There are quite a few other characters I would love to check in with, but these are my Top Ten. (Though I did cheat a little with the last group listed!) There are several couples on my list that I would love to check in with, but I decided to only list one part of the couple in those cases because I don't want to ruin the romance for those that haven't read the books yet. And there are a few characters that I just wish I knew what happened next for them!
1. Into The Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
2. Ruin & Rising (The Grisha #3) by Leigh Bardugo
3. Something Real by Heather Demetrios
4. Champion (Legend #3) by Marie Lu
5. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
6. A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
7. The Queen of Babble Gets Hitched (Queen of Babble #3) by Meg Cabot
8. Requiem (Delirium #3) by Lauren Oliver
9. One Past Midnight by Jessica Shirvington
10. Anna and the French Kiss Series by Stephanie Perkins
This was a fun topic! Which characters would you like to check in with? Are there any characters from my list that you would like to check in with too?