Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday #105: Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Much About

Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in 2010. As of January 2018, Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.


January 23: Books I Really Liked but Can’t Remember Anything/Much About
All of the books on my list are ones that I have read over the years and rated as 4 star reads or 5 star reads. It seems like most of the books on my list are ones that I read back in 2014. I remember liking all ten of these books, but most I don't remember much about. 

My Bookish Itinerary

1.  The Giver (The Giver #1) by Lois Lowry - I remember reading this book in Middle School and loved it. But I haven't read it again since then, so I only remember vaguely the plot of the story. I do plan to reread it sometime. I finally have the other books in the series, so I should reread this one soon so I can read the other three books for the first time.

2. The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy #1) by Sherry Thomas - I read this book in 2014 and I LOVED it. So. Much. I remember that I absolutely loved it and that I wanted to read the next book as soon as possible. But I still haven't bought the other two books in the series (I really need to do that soon, because I have been wanting to read this trilogy for a while now). I remember bits and pieces about the story, but I definitely need to reread it. 

3. One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) by Janet Evanovich - I read this book in 2014 too. I remember a couple things about the story. And I do remember the characters. I just don't remember what all happened in the story. I also haven't read any of the other books in the series, though I do have up to number seventeen, I think. I remember enjoying the story, I gave it 4 stars. And I did want to continue reading the series. But I think because it is such a long and ongoing series, it feels a bit overwhelming. I do plan to read it sometime though, and I will start with rereading this one.

4. Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga #1) by Jennifer Donnelly - Another book read in 2014. I read an ARC that I won in a promotional giveaway on Twitter. I really enjoyed reading the story and gave it 4.5 stars. But I don't remember much about what happened. 

5. Tangled Webs by Lee Bross - I remember really enjoying this story and I remember that there was blackmail involved. I think there were also masks and parties. But other than that, I don't remember a whole lot about the story. I gave this one 4 stars.

My Bookish Itinerary

6. Half Bad (The Half Bad Trilogy #1) by Sally Green - I gave this book 4 stars. I remember having a hard time with the story at first, but that I did end up getting pulled into the story and wanted to find out what was going to happen. I remember there is magic and witches. Though I didn't ever read the other two books from the trilogy.

7. Midnight City (Conquered Earth #1) by J. Barton Mitchell - I read this one in 2014. I remember that I really liked it and thought there was a lot of action in it. I remember that it is a Sci-Fi story. But that is it. I did end up reading the second book, but not the third.

8. Salt & Storm (Salt & Storm #1) by Kendall Kulper - I remember liking this book. I remember that there are witches in the story, but that is about it. I gave it 4 stars and still haven't read the second book. 

9. Matched (Matched #1) by Ally Condie - I remember reading and enjoying this whole trilogy. And I do remember the premise of the storyline, but I don't remember much about what happened. Maybe someday I will go back and reread the trilogy.

10. Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols - This is another book that I rated 4 stars, but sadly I don't remember much about the story. 

What books have you read and really liked/enjoyed but don't remember anything/much about the story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3