Thursday, September 12, 2013

Welcome

This is just going to be a place for me to share my thoughts about different things that I read and watch. I enjoy most of the things I read and watch, so I am interested in trying some new stuff.

I enjoy reading Young Adult books. My favorites from the past few years are:


  1. Hunger Games Trilogy written by Suzanne Collins
  2. Divergent and Insurgent written by Veronica Roth (I am REALLY excited for the release of Allegiant on October 22nd!)
  3. Warm Bodies written by Isaac Marion
  4. Cinder written by Marissa Meyer (I haven't read Scarlet yet, I keep putting it off because the third one won't be coming out until next year.)
  5. The Selection and The Elite written by Kiera Cass 
  6. The Delirium Trilogy (Delirium, Pandemonium and Requiem) written by Lauren Oliver
These are not the only books that I like, just a few of the most recent books that I have read. 

I LOVE reading! I go through phases, where I will read a lot for a while, then I will take a week or so off and not really read that many books. Instead, I will turn my attention to some other things (like crafting, I enjoy making crafts). 

I watch a lot of different TV shows. And I love watching movies. 

This is my first blog where I share my thoughts and review things. I am usually the person that reads other people's reviews and I haven't written any of my own yet. I am trying to get out of my shell about caring too much about what everyone thinks about my opinion. It doesn't really matter if people agree with you all the time. 

So, if you do leave a comment, just know, I am not really good with debating about opinions, but I'm working on it.

So welcome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3