Wednesday, June 24, 2015

My 2015 Summer Bucket List


It is officially summer! School is out and I am on vacation. Hooray!
This summer is going to be a pretty busy one for me. So, I probably won't be posting as much as I usually do for the next few weeks and I won't be on Twitter as much.

Here are a few things that I am planning to do this summer:



  • Spend a lot of time with my daughters (reading, playing board games, etc.)
  • Spend time with my family
  • Go to the drive in
  • Go to a baseball game
  • Relax by the pool
  • Read some awesome books
  • Read some books from my LONG TBR
  • Have a cookout
  • Go to a water park
  • Have a movie night
  • Go to a museum
  • Have a game night (or multiple game nights)

What are you doing this summer? What is on your bucket list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3