Saturday, June 13, 2015

My Latest Binge #4: Friday Night Lights & Something Strange and Deadly + Vote For Next Month's Read!



I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 



My Latest Binge Watch:

Aired From: 2006 to 2011

Currently Watching On: Netflix

I have heard some great things about Friday Night Lights from the Twitterverse, so I decided to give it a try. I have really enjoyed watching the show, it can be pretty addicting. I like the characters and I like that there are several (especially the first couple of seasons) actors/actresses that I recognized from other things I've watched. I am glad I decided to give the show a watch. In fact, I am almost finished, I only have a couple of episodes left. 

My Latest Binge Read:



YES! I am so excited to finally get the chance to read this trilogy! I have been wanting to for a while. My AMAZING #OTSPSecretSister Alexia (from round 1) bought me these for my birthday. I have heard great things and am really looking forward to reading them!

What Should I Binge Read Next Month?:

Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

 Chaos Walking by Patrick Ness

 Razorland by Ann Aguirre

Cast Your Vote!


Which series should I binge read next?

Caster Chronicles
Chaos Walking
Razorland
poll generator


Are you currently binge watching or binge reading anything? 
What have you been watching and/or reading lately? (Even if you aren't binge watching/reading anything!)

2 comments:

  1. I love Friday Night Lights!! Haven't watched it in ages, but i think i'm due for a re-watch haha
    How was the Something Strange and Deadly trilogy?, it's been on my TBR for a while now, but I never seem to get around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently watched all of the Friday Night Lights series. I loved it! The entire cast is great! The coach is the best, but his wife and daughter got on my last nerve several times.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3