Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
March 14: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR
Hi everyone! I am very excited for spring. Though part of me does wish it was still winter. I live in Florida so I love the cooler weather in winter.
I am very excited for these ten books I plan to read this spring!
1. The Hating Game by Sally Thorne - I have heard awesome things about this book. So I was very excited when I saw it at my library. I can't wait to read it!
2. My (Not So) Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - I saw this one at the library too and checked it out. I haven't read any Sophie Kinsella books yet, but I am really looking forward to reading this one!
3. The Last Thing You Said by Sara Biren - I have been looking forward to reading this one since I found out about it last year. It is one of my most anticipated debuts for this year, so I am super excited I was approved on NetGalley to read an e-galley of it!
4. Geekerella by Ashley Poston - I love fairy tale retellings! And the synopsis is perfect. I am so excited to read an e-galley of it!
5. Letters to the Lost by Brigid Kemmerer - I am really looking forward to reading this one. I have heard great things. I am so thankful that I was approved to read an e-galley of it!
6. Defy the Stars by Claudia Gray - I haven't read any books by Claudia Gray yet (though I do own the Firebird trilogy). I have great things about this book. I love the cover and the synopsis. I am re- ally excited to read an e-galley of this one.
7. Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas - I already have this one pre-ordered. I need to find out what happens next!
8. A Darker Shades of Magic (Shades of Magic #1) by V.E. Schwab - I have already read this one but I plan to reread it. (Since I loved it the first time around!)
9. A Gathering of Shadows (Shades of Magic #2) by V.E. Schwab - I actually planned to read this when it came out last year, but decided to put it off so I could read it and then just jump into the last one.
10. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab - I pre-ordered this one from Barnes and Noble so I could have a signed copy! I am so excited to finally get to read book 2 and book 3. I loved the first one and can't wait to find out what is going to happen.
I am really excited to read all of these books this Spring. What books are on your spring TBR? Have you read the ones on mine? Tell me your thoughts! Happy spring!