Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
March 21: Read In One Sitting Theme: ten of the shortest books I've read, top ten books I read in one sitting, ten books to read when you are short on time, top ten books that will make you read the whole day away, etc.
There have been several books that have grabbed and kept my attention from the very beginning. Books that I wasn't able to put down and just HAD to find out what happened right away. So for this week's topic I am sharing My Top Ten Books I've Read in One Day. I would share the books I read in one sitting, but since having kids I find it a lot harder to sit and finish a book from start to finish without getting up at all. But that doesn't stop me from spending my entire free time that day/night starting and finishing a good book.
1. The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
3. When Joss Met Matt by Ellie Cahill
4. Just One Day (Just One Day #1) by Gayle Forman
5. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West
6. Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
7. The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen
8. The Storyspinner (The Keepers' Chronicles #1) by Becky Wallace
9. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas
10. The Distance From A to Z by Natalie Blitt
What books have you read in one sitting or one day/night?