Friday, January 31, 2014

January's Newest E-Book Additions












(I've seen this idea on several different book review blogs that I have been reading. This is where the idea Stacking the Shelves comes from Tanga's Reviews)



January has been a good month for me buying E-books. My mom gave me a gift card for Amazon for Christmas. (She knows how much I love my books!)

I like actual physical  books too. But I have a small house and not a lot of space since I already have at least 4 bookshelves overflowing with books (including piling them up on top of the shelves as well). So I try to limit my physical book purchases....

Most of my E-book purchases have been Kindle Daily Deals. Or other books that have been marked down on sale.

Crewel by Gennifer Albin

Dark Witch by Nora Roberts

Defy by Sara B. Larson

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows

Not A Drop To Drink by Mindy McGinnis

Perfect Ruin by Lauren Destefano

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Starters by Lissa Price

The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd
My Review: Click Here



The Testing by Joelle Charbonneau



Pivot Point by Kasie West



The Eye of Minds by James Dashner


Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi

Tempest by Julie Cross


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3