Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #28 : The Lies About Truth


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


The Lies About Truth by Courtney C. Stevens


Publication Date: November 3, 2015
Publisher: HarperTeen

Sadie Kingston, is a girl living in the aftermath. A year after surviving a car accident that killed her friend Trent and left her body and face scarred, she can’t move forward. The only person who seems to understand her is Trent’s brother, Max.
As Sadie begins to fall for Max, she's unsure if she is truly healed enough to be with him — even if Max is able to look at her scars and not shy away. But when the truth about the accident and subsequent events comes to light, Sadie has to decide if she can embrace the future or if she'll always be trapped in the past.




Why Am I Excited For This Book?

I really liked Courtney's debut: Faking Normal. It was hard to put down (I read it in one sitting) and completely captivating, heartbreaking, and hopeful. And I think her writing is beautiful. So I am really looking forward to reading her new book The Lies About Truth. I love the cover! And I think the story sounds moving. 

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

1 comment:

  1. This one is on my TBR as well! I think it looks really intriguing and I hope we both enjoy it :)

    www.novelsandnecklaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3