Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Bookish Bingo Readathon! TBR and Progress (Days 1 & 2)

I am so excited to be participating in the BOOKISH BINGO READATHON! I know I am a couple days late posting my TBR, but better late than never.


For those of you that are wondering: What is Bookish Bingo? Or maybe you are wondering more about the readathon...here are some details.

Bookish Bingo: Spring 2016 (March/April/May)


This is my 3rd time participating in Bookish Bingo and I LOVE IT. So I of course was excited when I found out about the Readathon. The purpose of the Bookish Bingo Readathon is to read as many books for the card as you can from April 3rd - April 9th. 

When I first signed up for the Readathon, I decided my TBR would be  Dreamology, The Winner's Curse, and Call Me, Maybe.
But then I decided to expand my TBR by a couple books. 

My Official Bookish Bingo Readathon TBR


Dreamology by Lucy Keating
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski
Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill
The Espressologist by Kristina Springer
Beauty by Robin McKinley

April 3rd- Day One Progress

Well, I finished reading The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spaulding. (I started reading it on the 2nd.) Since I started it on the 2nd, it isn't really part of the readathon, but it does take a space on my bingo card for: Standalone
And I started reading Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill for the Written Under a Pen Name space.

April 4th- Day Two Progress

Finished reading Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill for the Written Under a Pen Name space!
Started and Finished reading: Dreamology by Lucy Keating for the March, April, May Release space!
Such a good day! 

I have enjoyed participating in the readathon so far! I am excited that I still have 4 more days to see how many more spaces I will be able to mark off. 
Are you participating in the readathon? How is your progress going? What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3