Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Story Sprites Round 3 Wrap-Up

Story Sprites Round 3 (January until April 1st)
Hosted By: Great Imaginations


I enjoyed participating in Round 3 of Story Sprites. Though I didn't do as well as I had hoped. I was able to finish two paths though!

Progress:

Pink:
Book with Gay/Lesbian Romance:
Clairvoyance/Sixth Sense:
Characters with Code Name:
Scandinavian-born Character:

Yellow:
> 500 pg Book: 
Dragons!:
Book to Movie Adaptation: Me Before You
Novel With a Map:

Green:
Stand Alone Fantasy:
Single Word Title: Joyride
Enchanted Forest:
Strong Female Friendship: 

Blue:
YA Fantasy: Truthwitch
First Book In Series: These Broken Stars
Purple Themed Cover: Their Fractured Light
Supernatural Feud: White Hot Kiss

Purple:
YA Sci-Fi: Illuminae
Novel With a Rebellion: This Shattered World
Prince or Princess: Princess of the Midnight Ball
Last Book in a Series: Every Last Breath

I am glad I was able to finish 2 of the paths and I am really looking forward to participating again next round! So much fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3