Sunday, April 10, 2016

Bookish Bingo Readathon Wrap-Up

I had so much fun participating in the Bookish Bingo Readathon! I think I did pretty well. Thank you so much to Bekka and Alexia for hosting such a fun event!!!

Bookish Bingo: Spring 2016 (March/April/May)



Total Pages Read: 
About 2,036 pages!

Books Read:

Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill
Dreamology by Lucy Keating
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski 
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski 
The Winner's Kiss by Marie Rutkoski 

I also started reading: Beauty by Robin McKinley  (pg. 35) and The Espressologist by Kristina Springer (pg. 48).

Bingo Spaces Completed:

Second Chance: I am using The New Guy for my Second Chance space. Last year I read Kissing Ted Callahan and thought it was just okay. So I didn't plan on reading any of the other books by the author. But The NOVL sent me a lovely ARC package that included an ARC of The New Guy, so I decided to give it a read. I liked it more, so I probably will read this author again in the future. 

Book Twoard Another Challenge: The Winner's Crime. This book counts towards a few of my other challenges: A Series A Month, Flights of Fantasy and Rock My TBR

March, April, May Release: The Winner's Kiss! YAY!!! 

Metallic Lettering: The Winner's Curse. 

Written Under a Pen Name: Call Me, Maybe

Stand-alone: Dreamology

Now I have 8 spaces completed! YAY! I am looking forward to reading more books for the rest of the spaces. I am hoping to fill in the entire card! 

I had a lot of fun participating in this readathon! I hope to be able to participate in another one soon. Did you participate? Tell me what books you read this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3