Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Armchair BEA 2016: Introductions

Hello everyone! I am late getting my post up. But I am so excited to be participating in Armchair BEA!

Introductions:


Group 1:

1.  What is the name you prefer to use?
My name is Stephanie.

2.  How long have you been a book blogger?
I started my book blog on a whim at the end of 2013. I started actively blogging at the beginning of 2014. And my blog name was Her Reviews of Books, Movies, and Everything. But I changed my blog name to My Bookish Itinerary last year.

3.  Have you participated in ABEA before?
Yes. I participated in 2014! I wasn't able to participate last year. But I am really glad to be participating again this year!

Group 2:

1.  Do you have a favorite book? If you cannot choose a favorite book of all time, pick your favorite book today - just this second. Remember that favorites are allowed to change if something affects you deeply enough.

This is such a hard question. I don't think I can pick an all time favorite that is just one book. I love so many books. But I would say right now I am currently really loving both The Raven King by Maggie Stiefvater and A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas. I recently read these two books back to back and have had the hardest time getting over either of them. LOVED reading them so much. I have the biggest bookish hangover. (Sorry I cheated and picked two.)

2.  What is your favorite genre and why?

Hmmm. That is a tough one too. But I think my favorite genre is Fantasy. I really like being able to escape to another place/world. I also like the feeling  anything is possible. Magic, dragons, etc.

3.  If you could recommend one other book blogger, who would it be and why?

There are so many awesome book bloggers!
I recommend checking out Cassi @ My Thoughts...Literally! I LOVE her blog and she is such an awesome person. So if you haven't been to her blog before, you should definitely check it out.

6.  How do you arrange your bookshelves? Is there a rhyme or reason? Or not at all? (#ABEAShelfie)

I don't really have a specific way that I organize my bookshelves. I have several in my bedroom and one in my living room. Right now the bookshelf in my living room has a lot of my favorites and books I've been wanting to read.
On the top shelf I have all my Harry Potter books and my Sarah J. Maas books. Then the second shelf has Maggie Stiefvater, Marie Rutkoski, Marissa Meyer, and Susan Dennard. Etc.

7.  What book are you most excited for on your TBR? What are you most intimidated by?

I have sooo many books on my TBR! I am really looking forward to reading Stars Above by Marissa Meyer (I just bought a copy and am so excited to read it!) I am also really excited to read A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab. I can't think of any books that I am intimidated to read right now.

Thanks for taking the time to get to know more about me! Make sure to leave me a link to your introduction so I can check out your blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3