Monday, February 12, 2018

January 2018 Monthly Highlights

Reading Challenge Updates, Books Read this Month

Wow, January flew by quickly. And here I am still thinking about how it is already 2018 and now it is February. I am still in my funk, (grieving and not wanting to do much of anything) but I have been trying hard to keep busy. I am happy with the amount of books I read in January and I have been busy sewing and crocheting different things. Which really helps keep my mind from wandering. I also have been slowly working on blog posts. I am looking forward to seeing what all will happen in February. 






2018 GoodReads Challenge:

6/75 books read


Popsugar 2018 Reading Challenge
Hosted by Popsugar

Read This Month:

1. The Next Book in a Series You Started - Ten Thousand Skies Above You (Firebird #2) by Claudia Gray
2. A Book You Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn't Get To - Pride and Prejudice and Mistletoe by Melissa de la Cruz
3. Your Favorite Prompt from the 2015, 2016, 2017 Popsugar Reading Challenge: The First Book in a Series You Haven't Read Before - A Thousand Pieces of You (Firebird #1) by Claudia Gray








    0/18
    Read This Month:

    None read this month






    I started a new feature called "From My Notebook"

    Feature at My Bookish Itinerary
    When I read I write notes, thoughts, and quotes about the book in a notebook. I sometimes write drafts or full book reviews in my notebooks too. And sometimes I forget to write up a review from those notes. Or sometimes I would forget to type up and/or post those reviews. So From My Notebook will be the notes, thoughts, quotes, or full reviews that I had in one of my notebooks from other the past years that I forgot to share before. 


    That was my January. What books did you read? Are you participating in any challenges this year? What did you do in January? Let me know. I hope everyone has a wonderful February!

    1 comment:

    Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3