Monday, April 2, 2018

March 2018 Monthly Highlights

Reading Challenge Updates, Books Read this Month

I can't believe it is already April! I know I say that every month, but it is true. Time has been flying by so quickly. I didn't read that many books in February (a total of two) and between the lack of reading and being super busy, I didn't post a Monthly Highlights for February. I was still quite busy during March, (which is why I had no blog posts), but I am happy with all the reading I did get done. I had fun spending time with family and friends. We did a lot of fun things during the girls' spring break from school. 




2018 GoodReads Challenge:
Popsugar 2018 Reading Challenge
Hosted by Popsugar

Read This Month:
  1. A Book About or Involving a Sport: Double Play (Pacific Heat #1) by Jill Shalvis
  2. A Book With Song Lyrics in the Title: The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor #2) by Jill Shalvis



0/18
Read This Month:
None read this month
I am happy with all the reading I did last month, it felt good to get back to reading more. I am looking forward to April and focusing more on blogging and reading since my personal life won't be quite as busy as February and March were. I hope everyone has a wonderful April! 

2 comments:

  1. Great Jill Shalvis books, I read Simply Irrisistible-and that is the only one I have read of hers so far...LOL I think you did great also!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/04/march-wrap-up-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :D
      I enjoyed reading all of the Jill Shalvis books that I have. Now I just need to get more.
      Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3