Sunday, April 15, 2018

The Pigeon Wants a Puppy! by Mo Willems

Title: The Pigeon Wants a Puppy!
Author & Illustrator: Mo Willems
Length: 40 pages
Publisher: Disney Hyperion
Classification: Children's Book
Release Date: April 1, 2008
Source: Library Book
He really, really, REALLY wants one. He'll take really good care of it! What's the matter--don't you want him to be happy? The latest book in the best-selling Pigeon series is the funniest one yet.
Cutie Pie is 10 years old & Cutie Pie #2 is 6 years old


First Thoughts:

Cutie Pie: It is really funny. Like all of the Pigeon books.

Cutie Pie #2: It is funny.

What is this book about?

Cutie Pie #1: It is about the Pigeon wanting a puppy.

Cutie Pie #2: The story is about the Pigeon wanting a puppy.

What was your favorite part of the story?

Cutie Pie: When he was flipping out because he was just noticing how big the puppy is.

Cutie Pie #2: My favorite part was when the puppy was there.

Why did you like it/why don't you have one??

Cutie Pie: Because it is really, really funny!

Cutie Pie #2: Because it is funny.

Is there anything you didn't like about this book?

Cutie Pie: No, I liked it all.

Cutie Pie #2: No, I like all of it.

Do you like the illustrations?

Cutie Pie: Yes, of course I do.

Cutie Pie #2: Yes. 

Who do you think will like this book?

Cutie Pie: I think a bunch of little kids and some adults.

Cutie Pie #2: Everyone!


Rating:

Cutie Pie:

Cutie Pie #2



Another Pigeon story means another fun reading moment with my girls. If you don't already know, my girls LOVE the Pigeon books. And they were so excited when we found this one at the library!
This story is about Pigeon wanting a puppy. He is very impatient and wants the puppy right away. But is in for a huge surprise when a puppy comes.
I think The Pigeon Wants a Puppy is a good story. Just like all the other Pigeon books we have read, this story made us all laugh. I think this story is a good example of thinking things through before deciding you want something, because it might not be something you really want.
The Pigeon Wants a Puppy is another wonderful addition to the Pigeon book series. We have enjoyed every one that we have read. I definitely recommend checking this fun and entertaining story out!

My Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3