Sunday, November 8, 2015

My Latest Binge #5: How to Get Away with Murder & Contemporary Romance



I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 



My Latest Binge Watch:

How to Get Away with Murder

(picture source)
Airs on: ABC 
Currently Airing: Season 2 Thursdays at 10/9c

So I started watching How to Get Away with Murder when it popped up on Netflix Streaming. I already watch Grey's Anatomy and Scandal and I watched Private Practice, so I though I should give HTGAWM a chance. Though I thought I probably wouldn't like it. In fact, that is why I didn't even try watching it last Fall. But I was SO WRONG. I AM OBSESSED. I couldn't stop watching Season 1. I needed to know what was happening and who did it. And then when it ended, I knew I HAD to watch Season 2. So I recently caught up on episodes by watching on Hulu Plus. (I am only behind last week's episode, which I probably will watch tomorrow.)
I really love the show, there is mystery and intrigue. The characters are so unlikable, but likable at the same time. And I just can't wait to find out what is happening. Things are crazy.
If you aren't watching this one, I definitely suggest giving it a chance. I am very addicted.

My Latest Binge Read:

I haven't really binged any book series lately. But I have been wanting to read A LOT of Contemporary Romance books. So I would say my latest binge read has been Contemporary Romance.

So here are some of the latest Contemporary Romance(ish) books I've read:


Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
Better off Friends by Elizabeth Eulberg
Magnolia by Kristi Cook
The Trouble with Destiny by Lauren Morrill (e-galley via NetGalley: Release Day is December 8th!)
Queen of Babble (Queen of Babble #1) by Meg Cabot (Reread)

What are your latest binges? What have you been watching? What have you been reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3