Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #68: Ten Book to Movie Adaptations


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


November 10: Top Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I'm Looking Forward To or Ten Book To Movie Adaptations I Still Need To Watch 

I am really looking forward to watching Mockingjay Part 2 and luckily, I don't have that much longer to wait to see it. So I am going to share 10 Book to Movie Adaptations I Still Need to See. A bunch of these I put off watching because I wanted to read the book first, but just haven't. I hope I will get the chance to watch all these next year. 


Paper Towns
Austenland



Which of these have you already seen? Which do you still need to see? Which adaptation do you think I should watch first? What adaptations made your list this Tuesday? What adaptations are you looking forward to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3