I had so much fun participating last year for the Top Ten of 2014, so I am very excited to be participating again this year!
Thursday, December 24th – Best Book Boyfriends of 2015 (MUST be from a book released in 2015 and from a book you’ve READ in 2015)
There were a lot of awesome book boys this year. Really hard to pick only 10. So I cheated a little bit and went by books plus I have 2 honorable mentions.
1. The Rampion Boys: Thorne, Kai, Wolf, and Jacin from Winter
2. Rowan and Chaol from Queen of Shadows
3. Kell from A Darker Shade of Magic
4. Tamlin from A Court of Thorns and Roses
5. 'Fill-In Boyfriend' from The Fill-In Boyfriend
6. Caius from The Girl at Midnight
7. Jesse from Vengeance Road
8. Mac from Saint Anything
9. Elias from An Ember in the Ashes
10. Josh from I'll Meet You There
Eight from Persuasion
Felix from Wolf by Wolf
Which characters are your Best Book Boyfriends of 2015?