Top Ten of 2015 is co-hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks On Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader.
I had so much fun participating last year for the Top Ten of 2014, so I am very excited to be participating again this year!
Wednesday, December 23rd – Best ________ Of 2015 (Readers/Bloggers choice. Please fill in the blank with ONE of these topics – Villains, Contemporaries, Dual POV’s, Novellas, Adult titles, New Adult titles, Love Triangles, Couples, Bad Boys or Debuts. REMEMBER – this list MUST be from books you’ve READ in 2015)
Best Villains of 2015!
There were some really good villains in YA this year! Some of these were more villainous and EVIL than others. And a few were just really creepy. But I definitely found all these characters to be a bit scary and/or horrible at some point while reading.
1. Levana from Winter
2. The Commander from An Ember in the Ashes
3. The Twins: Astrid and Athos Dane from A Darker Shade of Magic
4. Amarantha from A Court of Thorns and Roses
5. Manon Blackbeak from Queen of Shadows
6. LaBlanc from Rook
7. Rose Riders from Vengeance Road
8. Blackwell from The Witch Hunter
9. The Killer from Liars, Inc.
10. The Captor from Ruthless
Which characters do you think were the best villains from 2015? Which character would you pick as the most evil or scary?