Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Top Ten of 2015: Best Book Covers of 2015


Top Ten of 2015 is co-hosted by Jaime from Two Chicks On Books, Rachel from Fiktshun, Mindy from Magical Urban Fantasy Reads, and Nancy from Tales of a Ravenous Reader.

I had so much fun participating last year for the Top Ten of 2014, so I am very excited to be participating again this year!

Tuesday, December 22nd – Best Book Covers of 2015 (MUST be a book released in 2015. Would be best if it’s a book you’ve READ in 2015, but it’s not required)

Picking out my favorite book covers was a bit difficult. Especially since a lot of my favorite book covers from this year are books I haven't read yet, and I wanted to keep it to ones I have read. I have a lot of favorites, but here are the first 10 that came to mind:

*in no particular order*



1. An Ember in the Ashes (An Ember in the Ashes #1) by Sabaa Tahir
2. Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge
3. First & Then by Emma Mills
4. Persuasion (Heirs of Watson Island #2) by Martina Boone
5. Winter (The Lunar Chronicles #4) by Marissa Meyer


7. Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell
9. Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman


Which covers made your Best Book Covers of 2015?

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful covers this year!! I love the cover for Winter and Mechanica too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! There are so many beautiful covers this year!
      Thanks for stopping by! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3