Saturday, December 31, 2016

17 Books I Will Finally Read in 2017

I think I am not that good at keeping up with reading challenges, so this year I have decided to not participate in that many and focus more on reading what I already have on my shelves. So I made this list of 17 Books I Will Finally Read in 2017. A lot of these are books that I have had for a while, and have wanted to read but kept putting off for some reason. I want to read all 17 of these books before 2018.



  1. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
  2. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
  3. This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen
  4. Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
  5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
  6. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
  7. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
  8. Assassin's Apprentice by Robin Hobb
  9. Splintered by A.G. Howard
  10. The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
  11. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
  12. Shadowland by Meg Cabot
  13. Mortal Heart by Robin LaFevers
  14. Dreams of Gods & Monsters by Laini Taylor
  15. The Falconer by Elizabeth May
  16. Jackaby by William Ritter
  17. Raging Star by Moira Young


I am really looking forward to reading these in 2017! Have you read any of these books? How many have you read? Which one was your favorite? Which of these 17 books do you think I need to read first? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3