Monday, December 12, 2016

Bookish Bingo - Fall 2016 Wrap Up

Bookish Bingo: Fall 2016 (September/October/November)

I love participating in Bookish Bingo each season. And I am really happy with how I did for Fall!





Standalone: How to Love
Animal on Cover: Crooked Kingdom
Purple Cover: Someone Like You
Dragons: Nimona
Fall Release: Leave Me
Back List: Emmy & Oliver
Sea Creatures: The Scorpio Races
Horror or Paranormal: Ten
Friendship: The Start of Me and You
Creepy Cover: Gris Grimly's Frankenstein
Multi-POV: Eleanor & Park
Green Cover: Taste Test
Free: Maybe Someday
Retelling: A Study in Charlotte
Short Story: Stars Above
Killers: The Young Elites
Revenge: Six of Crows
Illustrated: Fables Vol. 5: The Mean Seasons
Black Cover: Three Dark Crowns
Graphic Novel: Fables Vol. 4: March of the Wooden Soldiers
Suspense: The Darkest Corners
Rec'd to You: All Lined Up
American History:
Weapon on Cover: Empire of Storms
College: All Broke Down

I am quite happy with how well I did for Fall. Though I wish I would have read the American History one as well. I am looking forward to Bookish Bingo Winter! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3