Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #88: Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half of 2017

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


December 13:  Top Ten Books I'm Looking Forward To For The First Half Of 2017 


I am really looking forward to these books that come out in the first half of 2017 (January - June)!
Also, just so you all know: this list does not include any 2017 Debut Authors because I will be sharing the top seventeen 2017 Debuts I am most excited for on January 3rd!


1. A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses #3) by Sarah J. Maas
2. By Your Side by Kasie West
3. A Conjuring of Light (Shades of Magic #3) by V.E. Schwab
4. Wires and Nerve (Wires and Nerve #1) by Marissa Meyer
5. Windwitch (The Witchlands #2) by Susan Dennard


6. Bad Romance by Heather Demetrios
7. Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh
8. Roseblood by A.G. Howard
9. Long May She Reign by Rhiannon Thomas
10. Dark Breaks the Dawn by Sara B. Larson

I am super excited for all ten of these books. I think 2017 is going to be another great year for awesome books. Which books are you most looking forward to for the first half of 2017?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3