Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #90: Ten Best Books I Read in 2016

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


December 27: Top Ten Best Books Of 2016 (you choose -- best books overall of what you read regardless of pub date, of a particular genre, 2016 debuts, 2016 releases, etc)

I have read some really awesome books this year. I have decided to focus on my favorite books that were published this year to make my list a little bit easier. I loved a lot of the books I read and there were several backlist books that I read and are now favorites that I read this year!
*In no particular order*

2. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
3. The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater

10. Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

I loved reading all of these books. Which books were your favorite reads this year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3