Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
December 27: Top Ten Best Books Of 2016 (you choose -- best books overall of what you read regardless of pub date, of a particular genre, 2016 debuts, 2016 releases, etc)
I have read some really awesome books this year. I have decided to focus on my favorite books that were published this year to make my list a little bit easier. I loved a lot of the books I read and there were several backlist books that I read and are now favorites that I read this year!
*In no particular order*
1. A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
2. Girl Against the Universe by Paula Stokes
3. The Raven King (The Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Beauty of Darkness (The Remnant Chronicles #3) by Mary E. Pearson
6. Empire of Storms (Throne of Glass #5) by Sarah J. Maas
7. The Midnight Star (The Young Elites #3) by Marie Lu
8. Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows #2) by Leigh Bardugo
9. The Rose & The Dagger (The Wrath & the Dawn #2) by Renee Ahdieh
10. Gemina (The Illuminae Files #2) by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
I loved reading all of these books. Which books were your favorite reads this year?