Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday #89: Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


December 20: Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree (or non-book bookworm items)

There are still so many books I want so it was a little hard for me to pick out the top ten that I wouldn't mind getting for Christmas. But I did it!



1. My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
2. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
3. The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson
4. Blood for Blood by Ryan Graudin
5. Nemesis by Anna Banks



6. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab
7. Metaltown by Kristen Simmons
8. Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco
9. And I Darken by Kiersten White
10. Vassa in the Night by Sarah Porter 

Which books are you wanting to get for Christmas? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3