Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.
January 17: Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I've Read In The Past Year Or So (up to you if you want it to be those published in the past year or so or just ANY underrated book you've read recently)
I decided to go ahead a share my ten underrated books I read in 2016. From the 115 books I read last year, these 10 had the lowest number of ratings on Goodreads.
1. Break Me Like a Promise by Tiffany Schmidt
2. Rose & Thorn by Sarah Prineas
3. Liars and Losers Like Us by Ami Allen-Vath
4. Just a Girl by Ellie Cahill
5. How to Lose a Bachelor by Anna Banks
6. Call Me, Maybe by Ellie Cahill
7. The Skylighter by Becky Wallace
8. The New Guy (and Other Senior Year Distractions) by Amy Spalding
9. Wild Swans by Jessica Spotswood
10. One Summer Paris by Denise Grover Swank
Which books did you read in 2016 that you think are underrated/hidden gems?