Saturday, January 14, 2017

My Latest Binge #12: Heartland + The Wrath & The Dawn

Books, TV shows, and Movies


I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 


My Latest Binge Watch:


(source)

Airs on:
CBC

Currently Airing: Season 10 
(Seasons 1-7 available on Netflix Streaming)

This is a Canadian show, that I recently started watching on Netflix. It has been around for a while and is one that I first added to my watch list on Netflix years ago, but never got around to watching it. My Mom started watching the show and fell in love with it. So I decided to go ahead and start watching it too. It is good. I really enjoy the characters and the relationships. The horses are so pretty and the scenery is gorgeous. This show has made me laugh and has even brought tears to my eyes a few times. I just finished watching season 5, so I am looking forward to watching the rest.


My Latest Binge Read:



I kind of can't believe I put off reading The Wrath & The Dawn. It was one of my most anticipated books for 2015, I heard amazing things about it. I bought it. But then I put off reading it. Part of the reason was because I wanted to wait for the sequel. A lot of the time I really hate waiting for the next book to come out, so it just seems easier to wait. So I bought a copy of The Rose & The Dagger and had them sitting on top of a stack of books by my chair. They look so pretty together. In December, I decided I had to read both of the before the end of the year. 

I LOVED these books. So well written. I loved the characters. I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen. I couldn't put them down. Definitely a new favorite. If you haven't read these yet, then I highly recommend reading them!!! 

What have you been binge watching lately? Have you binge read any book series lately? Have you watched Heartland? Do you share my LOVE for The Wrath & The Dawn duologyLet me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3