Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Felt Flower Hairclips

I was sitting here thinking about Cress and Rapunzel in Tangled, and how with all that hair in a braid, some flowers would look nice.

Granted, I do not have anywhere near as much hair. Mine is just past my shoulders, but I thought it would be fun to make some RED flower hair clips for the #DressforCress tonight.

Here they are:




I had a 4th one, but my little 3 year old ran up and grabbed it saying "Thank you! thank you Mommy!" So she is currently wearing it. And she won't stay still long enough for a decent shot of it. So these three will do.

I really love the Lunar Chronicles!

I have my hair accessories. My nails are done.
And I am going to wear pretty much the ONLY red shirt that I own. (Don't know why I don't have more red.

It is almost time for the Launch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3