Saturday, February 1, 2014

2014 Series Challenge: Challenge Accepted



I came across this challenge when I was reading Scott Reads It. And decided it was a challenge that I wanted to do too.

Challenge Accepted.

You can read all about the challenge here on Read. Sleep. Repeat.'s blog.
I think this is an awesome challenge and I am really looking forward to reading all of the series that I have been wanting to finish and just haven't yet.
There are several that I have read a good majority of the series but never finished (or the series is still going). So this challenge is a VERY good reason to stop putting it off and get it done.

And I think what makes it really exciting for me is the fact that it is my very FIRST challenge.


Series that I have not already started:


The Maze Runner Series by James Dashner
  • (Prequel) The Kill Order
  • The Maze Runner
  • The Scorch Trials
  • The Death Cure


The Gone Series by Michael Grant

  • Gone
  • Hunger
  • Lies
  • Plague
  • Fear
  • Light

Incarnate Trilogy by Jodi Meadows

  • Incarnate
  • Asunder
  • Infinite


The Chaos Walking Series by Patrick Ness

  • The Knife of Never Letting Go
  • The Ask and the Answer
  • Monsters of Men

The Luxe Series by Anna Godbersen
  • The Luxe
  • Rumors
  • Envy
  • Splendor

The Night Huntress Series(Cat and Bones) by Jeaniene Frost
  • Halfway to the Grave
  • One Foot in the Grave
  • At Grave's End
  • Destined for an Early Grave
  • This Side of the Grave
  • One Grave at a Time
  • Up From the Grave

The Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
  • Beautiful Creatures
  • Beautiful Darkness
  • Beautiful Chaos
  • Beautiful Redemption



Series that I have already started but want to re-read and finish this year:

The Legend Trilogy by Marie Lu

  • Legend
  • Prodigy
  • Champion

Under the Never Sky Trilogy by Veronica Rossi
  • Under the Never Sky
  • Through the Ever Night
  • Into the Still Blue

The Selection Trilogy by Kiera Cass
  • The Selection
  • The Elite
  • The One

Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi
  • Shatter Me
  • Unravel Me
  • Ignite Me

The Dust Lands Trilogy by Moira Young
  • Blood Red Road
  • Rebel Heart
  • Raging Star

The Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
  • City of Bones
  • City of Ashes
  • City of Glass
  • City of Fallen Angels
  • City of Lost Souls
  • City of Heavenly Fire

The Shiver Trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater
  • Shiver
  • Linger
  • Forever

The House of Night Series by PC Cast and Kristin Cast
  • Marked
  • Betrayed
  • Chosen
  • Untamed
  • Hunted
  • Tempted
  • Burned
  • Awakened
  • Destined
  • Hidden
  • Revealed
  • Redeemed


The Morganville Vampire Series by Rachel Caine

  • Glass Houses
  • The Dead Girl's Dance
  • Midnight Alley
  • Feast of Fools
  • Lord of Misrule
  • Carpe Corpus
  • Fade Out
  • Kiss of Death
  • Ghost Town
  • Bite Club
  • Last Breath
  • Black Dawn
  • Bitter Blood
  • Fall of Night
  • Daylighters



YES. I realize that this is a list of A LOT of different series. I am being optimistic and believe that I can pull this list off in a year. In fact I am really hoping that I am able to read more series than just this.

Good luck to everyone else doing this challenge. I hope we all meet our goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3