Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #2 REWIND!

Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


February 25th: REWIND!

Lucky for me I have PLENTY of old Top Ten Tuesdays to choose from.

Top Ten Books I Can't Believe I've Never Read:
(In no particular order...)
(OH! And I could easily pick more than 10)

1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
(source)

2. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
(source)

3. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
(source)

4. The Princess Bride by William Goldman
(source)

5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
(source)

6. Gone by Michael Grant
(source)

7. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
(source)

8. Anna and The French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
(source)

9. Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom 
Riggs
(source)

10. Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
(source)

And out of these 10 books I only own 3. 
These are all on my I Want To Read These Books Someday list. 
And hopefully I will either be able to buy them at some point in the future, or maybe my library will get them in. 
And sadly, I could probably go on for at least 40 more books, that I can't believe I haven't had the chance to read yet. And it is mostly because I have been recently finding out about so many new (well new to me) authors and their books.
Like Susan Dennard and A.G. Howard.

So many good books to read. 


4 comments:

  1. I love being a book pusher so I am going to nudge you to do anything you can to get your hands on The Fault in Our Stars. I almost never cry at books and I cried through the whole thing almost. I also normally hate books that make me cry but I loved every word of this one. And also Anna and the French Kiss. I was hesitant on this because it seemed too cutesy for me but I really ended up loving it. Great fun list! I need to read Graceling and The Maze Runner too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I do plan on hopefully reading these soon. I am kicking myself for not getting TFIOS when it was on sale for the Kindle at Christmas time. I was going to then I forgot and it went back up in price. I think I will end up getting it anyways, I have heard so many good things. And I will make sure I have a box of Kleenex ready.

      Delete
  2. I'm so paranoid about the hype surrounding John Green, that I've been avoiding everything by him. There's just NO way his books can live up to all the hype! Haha

    If Graceling is one of the ones you own, I would HIGHLY recommend you make it your next read - especially if you're a fantasy fan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too am worried about the hype surrounding John Green. TFIOS might be the only one of his books that I read. But there is a chance I might fall in love with his writing and read more. Who knows.
      Unfortunately I don't own Graceling, but I definitely want to read it soon.
      Thanks! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3