Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Tune in Tuesday #13: Flogging Molly


Tune In Tuesday is a weekly feature in which bloggers get to showcase another one of their loves, music! This feature was originally created by Ginger over at GReads! but you can now find it at Kate’s Tales of Books andBands. If you would like to participate in this weekly feature, make a blog post showcasing a song (or a few!) Then link up with Katelyn's Tune In Tuesday blog post if you want!


I missed Tune in Tuesday last week due to posting for Armchair BEA. I missed not getting to share songs.

This week I am going to share some of my favorite songs from a band that I have been listening to for a while: Flogging Molly. I love listening to their songs. 


1. "To Youth (My Sweet Roisin Dubh)"

This was my first Flogging Molly song that I ever heard. 

2. "Drunken Lullabies"


3. "Death Valley Queen"


I hope everyone has a wonderful week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3