Sunday, May 31, 2015

May #365DaysofYA Challenge Progress + June TBR

Kate from Literary Kate  and Sarah from What Sarah Read are co-hosting the 365 Days of YA Reading Challenge!  This challenge is inspired by Epic Reads’ 365 Days of YA info graphic.

My Progress This Month:
  1. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
  2. The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
I didn't get the chance to read that many from the list this month. But my total is now 26 books. Which I am pretty happy with.

#365DaysofYA Challenge
June TBR
*I am a big mood reader, so I don't tend to stick to my TBR list too well.  So here is my tentative TBR.*


I will probably read a couple more than just these four. But I am not sure which books yet. 
  1.  Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
  2. Something Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
  3. Strange and Ever After by Susan Dennard
  4. Silver in the Blood by Jessica Day George

Which 365 Days of YA books did you read this month? Which books are you planning to read next month? 
If you aren't participating in this challenge- have you read any of the books I read this month? What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I really want to read Sarah's series! I have all of the books! So I definitely need to check them out! I hope you enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edit: Susan not Sarah. GAH.

      Delete
    2. You definitely should check them out! I have heard great things about the series! I hope you enjoy reading them too! Thanks! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3