Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday #54: Twelve Authors I REALLY Want to Meet


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


May 12: Ten Authors I REALLY Want to Meet

This is another list that is hard to keep to just ten! There are a ton of authors that I would really like the chance to meet. And whoops, I cheated by adding 2 more authors. 
(In no particular order)



Below I have listed each author and the names are linked to their author websites:

Sarah J. Maas
Marissa Meyer
Sara Raasch
Brandon Sanderson
Heather Demetrios
Stephanie Perkins
Leigh Bardugo
Marie Lu
Paula Stokes
Martina Boone
Rainbow Rowell
Sarah Dessen

Have you met any of the authors from my list? Are there any authors on my list that you would like to meet too?

2 comments:

  1. Great list! Half of these also made my list. How could I forget Sarah J. Maas though?
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cassi! Sarah is definitely one of my top authors that I would love to meet. I think I would die from excitement. :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3