Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Latest Binge #3: The Mindy Project & Mara Dyer +Vote For Next Month!


I really like to binge watch and binge read series! It is so easy to do. And so I want to share all my latest and current binge watches and binge reads with all of you! Sometimes it might just be something I'm watching or something I'm reading or both! 


My Latest Binge Watch:

The Mindy Project
(source)
Airs on: FOX
Currently Airing: Season 3 recently finished up. 
Fox has cancelled the show, but Hulu is in talks for picking it up for multiple seasons.
(I REALLY hope they do! *Crosses fingers*)

So I am a bit late starting this show. But I recently signed up for a month trial of Hulu Plus, and all 3 seasons are on there. Which was a sign that it was time for me to see if I enjoyed the show. And I do. I have really enjoyed watching the show! I couldn't stop watching it! And oh my goodness, did I get some serious FEELS during the middle/end of season 2!!!! The show makes me laugh and it has brought tears to my eyes a few times. So easy for me to care and love the characters. I NEED A SEASON 4!!!


My Latest Binge Read:


Well, the results are in. So this month I will be Binge Reading the Mara Dyer trilogy! Yay! I am really looking forward to reading them!


What Should I Binge Read Next Month?:



Cast Your Vote!


Which should I binge read next?

Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
Everneath by Brodi Ashton
The Cahill Witch Chronicles by Jessica Spotswood
Poll Maker

Are you currently binge watching or binge reading anything? 
What have you been watching and/or reading lately? (Even if you aren't binge watching/reading anything!)

***I was thinking about making this a weekly/monthly for others to participate and guest post on my blog. Would this be something that would interest any of you?***

3 comments:

  1. Yay a fellow 'Mindian' lol I love that show and I'm really hoping for a season 4 as well!
    I can't wait to see your review of the Mara Dyer Trilogy, it's one that's been on my TBR for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh yes, I've been binge watching Supernatural! (: Cute post!


    Pearl @ AsteriskPearl's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you like Mara Dyer! I love those books and they're uber creepy. Enjoy! :)

    Vicarious Caytastrophe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3