Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #22 : Hello, Goodbye, and Everything in Between


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking The Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.


by Jennifer E. Smith

Publication Date: September 1, 2015
Publisher: Poppy

On the night before they leave for college, Clare and Aidan only have one thing left to do: figure out whether they should stay together or break up. Over the course of twelve hours, they'll retrace the steps of their relationship, trying to find something in their past that might help them decide what their future should be. The night will lead them to friends and family, familiar landmarks and unexpected places, hard truths and surprising revelations. But as the clock winds down and morning approaches, so does their inevitable goodbye. The question is, will it be goodbye for now or goodbye forever?
This new must-read novel from Jennifer E. Smith, author of The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight, explores the difficult choices that must be made when life and love lead in different directions.



Why Am I Excited For This Book?

I am SO EXCITED for this book! I love Jennifer E Smith's writing. I read and loved The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight! And I am reading This is What Happy Looks Like this summer. (Which I am really excited about!) The synopsis sounds amazing. I love the cover too. I can't wait to pick this one up. Definitely one I plan to buy! 

What book are you waiting on this Wednesday?

2 comments:

  1. This book looks fairly interesting, I didn't enter any giveaways because I'm not a huge contemporary fan and I didn't want to take away from anyone who might be a mega contemporary fan! I definitely hope you like it when it comes out. I usually only read contemporaries when they have really good ratings! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am really looking forward to it. I like the author's writing so it makes me even more excited about the book. I hope I like it too! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3