Sunday, May 3, 2015

My May 2015 Bookish Itinerary



The Summer of Chasing Mermaids by Sarah Ockler
The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
Hello, I Love You by Katie M. Stout
Charlie, Presumed Dead by Anne Heltzel
After Hours by Claire Kennedy
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
After the End (After the End #1) by Amy Plum
Until the Beginning (After the End #2) by Amy Plum
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by Michelle Hodkin
The Retribution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #3) by Michelle Hodkin
A Sense of the Infinite by Hilary T. Smith
The Improbable Theory of Ana & Zak by Brian Katcher

I really hope I get the chance to read all (and maybe a few others) this month! What books are on your TBR this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3