Sunday, March 30, 2014

2014 Series Challenge-March Progress Report



This month I was able to finish reading 1 series, which brings me up to 3 finished series this year. And I started a new series that I will also be able to finish this year. I am happy with the progress!

Books I read this month:

1. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi I don't think I liked this book as much as I enjoyed reading the first book. I was a little annoyed and frustrated with Juliette. But the ending did make me immediately start reading the last book. (My Review)

2. Ignite Me by Tahereh Mafi I liked this book a little more than the second book. But I also felt that Adam's character did a complete 180. I just felt like he wasn't really himself. And I also felt that the ending was rushed. (Review to come.)

3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor I LOVE this book! So well written. I love the characters. Love the story. I am so glad that I read it! Definitely one that I will reread in the future! (My Review)

4. Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor Some books fall to the sequel problem where it isn't as good as the other book. But this is NOT one of those! I LOVE the story. This continuation of the story gave me so MANY emotions. I felt like I was on a roller coaster of emotions. I love the characters, and I am so invested in this story. I can't wait until the next book comes out. Lucky for me it isn't too much longer! (Review to come.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3