Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #5- Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List


Top Ten Tuesday hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Their blog can be found here.


March 18th: Top Ten Books On My Spring 2014 TBR List
**This post has been back-dated because I was late posting due to things happening in my house that I had to take care of**

1. The One (The Selection #3) by Kiera Cass
(source)
Release Date: May 6th

2. Raging Star (Dust Lands #3) by Moira Young
(source)
Release Date: May 13th

3. Of Neptune (The Syrena Legacy #3) by Anna Banks
(source)
Release Date: May 13th

4. Dreams of Gods & Monsters (Daughter of Smoke & Bone #3) by Laini Taylor
(source)
Release Date: April 8th

5. Dorthy Must Die by Danielle Paige
(source)
Release Date: April 1st

6. Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
(source)
Release Date: April 1st

7. Salvage by Alexandra Duncan
(source)
Release Date: April 1st

8. Elusion by Claudia Gabel & Cheryl Klam
(source)
Release Date: March 18th


9. Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
(source)
Release Date: May 6th

10. City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6) by Cassandra Clare
(source)
Release Date: May 27th

It will probably take me a while to get to buy all these books, since a good chunk of them come out in May. But I am still looking forward to eventually being able to read all of these.

How about you? Do we have some of the same books? Are you looking forward to reading all these too? Which one are you looking forward to the most?

2 comments:

  1. I want to read so many of these! And I've owned Blood Red Road for so long and haven't read it. I need to get to that! And I absolutely can not wait for Dreams of Gods & Monsters! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should read Blood Red Road. I really enjoyed it. And don't let the writing put you off. It took a little bit for me to get used to, but once I did, it all felt right. Thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment! I read every single one and they make my day! <3